Back to Main Site | conversiontrucks.net
October 21, 2017, 03:13:26 PM *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get to know each other.  (Read 30961 times)
gilbert011

Survival of the fittest

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 08:01:28 PM »

Hello eveyone,

My name is Gilbert A. I live in West Texas, Odessa to be exact.  I have always like the 79-87 body style chevy/gmc trucks.  I grew up with these trucks my whole life and even was lucky enough to work and customize some when I worked for my dad's paint and body shop.  I have always wanted an 80's model square body for myself, and finally after 8 years of waiting I got my hands of a single cab short bed.  Although not a conversions truck, I just wanted to say I do appreciate the conversions trucks for their unique look and style.
CHEESE

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »

HELLO I AM CHEESE FROM HILLS HOT RODS IN LUBBOCK TX. OTHER PEOPLE KNOW ME AS COLBY AKINS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CRUE' HERE IN LUBBOCK ASK AND I SHALL DELIVER. JASON IS WORKING TWORDS A EXTENDED CAB GMC. IT IS GONNA BE ONE SIK PROJECT. I WILL POST UPDATES WHEN I CAN! I HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET CHOPTOP AND LOOK FOWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE ELSE!

oldyeller
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »

Welcome to the site CHEESE.
Choptop
Administrater
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

Glad you joined!

If it has a motor, it has my attention.
Lejordan

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 01:45:46 PM »

Hows it going? i was browsing around the internet and came across this site, good info so far.
2 days ago after about 10 years I finally talked my brother out of his truck. it is an 85 extended cab 4wd 1/2 ton that came out with a 454 automatic it also has the cvi sticker on the tailgate still. he has owned this truck for over 10 years and it has undergone some work except for the body which im going to do. it now has a 350 (which im gonna change back to 454) 4 speed with 205 and 3/4 ton axles, 4" superlift and 35's. as soon as i get some pics ill put them on here
oldyeller
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »

Welcome.  Glad to hear about another extended cab.  Post pictures as soon as you get a chance.  Does it have the CVI tag inside the door as well?  If it does, what number is it?  Hope you enjoy the site and can share some of your knowledge with us as well.
Choptop
Administrater
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 08:05:43 PM »

Welcome, definately get some pics up as soon as you can. I look forward to seeing it.

gmtgmt

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 06:08:26 PM »

Hey

My name is Thomas, im from Denmark, Europe. i own a 1984 Chevrolet C-30 Bonus Cab Choo Choo Custom Convertion Truck
you can read my trucks story here and what will happen to it now
http://conversiontrucks.net/Forum/index.php?topic=371.0

Cheers  Grin

I Dare To Be Square, Do You?

Convertion Truck Owner
daker

MY TOY

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »

SALUDOS.. MI NOMBRE ES DAKER, MI ESPOSA ES YINELCA Y MIS HIJOS KEITH Y DAYI... YO SOY DE CARACAS, VENEZUELA...  MI CAMIONETA ES UNA CHEVROLET C 10 AÑO 1984 QUE HE MODIFICADO DESDE EL AÑO 1999, COMENCE POR LEVANTAR LA CARROCERIA Y COLOCAR CAUCHOS 33",, LUEGO VINO TODA LA MECANICA 4X4 Y VARIAS MODIFICACIONES,, AHORA LE TOCA AMPLIAR LA CABINA.... AH.. HABLO POCO INGLES,, SI ALGUIEN HABLA ESPAÑOL?  GRACIAS...  MUY BUEN FORO.... SALUDOS

REGARDS.. MY NAME IS DAKER, MY WIFE IS YINELCA AND MY CHILDREN KEITH AND DAYI... I AM FROM CARACAS, VENEZUELA... MY LIGHT TRUCK IS A CHEVROLET C 10 YEAR 1984 THAT I HAVE MODIFIED FROM THE YEAR 1999, COMENCE FOR RAISING THE AUTO BODY AND RUBBERS PLACED 33 ", THEN THE WHOLE MECHANICS CAME 4X4 AND YOU CHANGE MODIFICATIONS, NOW HE(SHE) HAS TO EXTEND THE CABIN.... AH.. DO I SPEAK SLIGHTLY ENGLISH, IF SOMEONE SPANISH SPEAKS? THANK YOU... VERY GOOD FORUM.... REGARDS

Choptop
Administrater
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »

Welcome Daker. I speak a little spanish, but very little. Glad to have you join the site, and will help in any way we can.

Moose

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2011, 05:12:43 PM »

WOW what a great site!! My name is Chris and I live in Colorado I'm very happy that I found it. I can't wait to read more about our great Chevy Conversion Trucks. gmtgmt you need to add some more info on your truck and let us know how the project is coming. I can't wait to share my buildup with all of you. I have a 85 Chevy Crew Cab (3+3) Dually with a Auto Form conversion. I hope to see more projects on here and read their story.  Cool
Choptop
Administrater
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2011, 09:13:00 PM »

Welcome Moose. Glad to have ya and look forward to seeing your project.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: